- You want superior durability in extreme weather conditions.
- You prefer the quality look of a painted wood window.
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind and beauty that endures.
- You’re looking for exceptional energy efficiency.
Virtually impervious to all weather conditions.
Made from the strongest, most durable material available in windows and patio doors.1 Pella Impervia products are made from Duracast material — Pella’s five-layer, engineered fiberglass composite.
Withstands high heat and subzero cold. Duracast fiberglass composite won’t warp or sag in high heat and won’t shrink or turn brittle in subzero cold.
A more stylish look.
Beautifully complements your home.
- Pella Impervia windows and patio doors feature a durable powder-coat finish for the stylish look of painted wood.
- Available prefinished in your choice of White, Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black. Optional dual-color frame — White interior with a Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black exterior — lets you complement your home’s interior and exterior design.
Brings more of the outdoors in. Optional InViewTM high-transparency screen2 improves your view and lets in 14% more light and 8% more airflow. 3
Virtually maintenance-free. Pella Impervia windows and patio doors won’t need scraping, painting or refinishing.
Looks like new year after year. Long-lasting factory powder-coat finish that stays looking great for years —inside and out — with little care.
Pella’s environmentally friendly paint process virtually eliminates VOCs, keeping the air inside your home healthier.
Lower heating and cooling costs.
ENERGY STAR Performance. Pella Impervia products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states.4
Optional foam-insulated frames further improve energy efficient in extreme climates.