Pella® Designer Series® windows and patio doors with between-the-glass blinds, shades and grilles give you less to worry about and more ways to decorate your home.
- Snap-in blinds and shades protected from dust, damage and little hands
- Prefinished interior and exterior finish and color options
- 53% – 74% more energy-efficient than single-pane windows
Why Choose Designer Series?
- Snap-in between-the-glass blinds and shades that are easy to change.
- Exceptional energy efficiency with triple-pane glass.
- You’ll enjoy a cleaner and safer home.
- You want a beautiful home, for years.
More decorative style choices.
Reflect your personal taste. Exclusive between-the-glass blinds, shades and grilles, plus a variety of interior and exterior finishes allow you to create just the look you want.
It’s a snap — you can do it yourself. Designer Series windows and patio doors feature a hinged glass panel that swings open to make changing snap-in between-the-glass window fashions so easy.
53% – 74% more energy efficient than single pane windows.1
Exceptionally energy efficient Designer Series windows and patio doors.
- Energy-efficient triple-pane glass helps dramatically lower your heating and cooling costs.
- They’ll help keep the temperature inside your home more comfortably consistent all year round.
- Advanced Low-E glass blocks 86% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
More peace of mind.
Reduced indoor allergens. Between-the-glass window fashions don’t need constant cleaning. In fact, windows with ordinary roomside blinds accumulate 10 times more of certain airborne allergens than Designer Series windows with between-the-glass blinds.2
More peace and quiet. Designer Series products can reduce outside noise — like lawn mowers and traffic — by 29% to 50% compared to a single-pane window.3
No cords to worry about. Our cordless blind and shade design is safer for children and pets.
Less home maintenance
Exceptional protection and performance.
- Pella’s EnduraGuard wood protection provides advanced protection against the effects of moisture, decay, stains from mold and mildew — as well as termite damage.
- Low-maintenance aluminum-clad exterior with our EnduraClad® protective finish. Resists fading and helps protect the exterior for years. Available in standard and custom colors.