Help protect your home from the outdoor elements. Pella’s AdvantagePlus™ protection system helps keep your entry doors looking great. See how our exclusive innovations provide industry-leading protection from drafts and leaks. Your entry door will stay looking great for years.
PELLA’S EXCLUSIVE PERFORMASEAL™ DESIGN
Standard on Architect Series® and Pella® entry doors.
INDUSTRY-LEADING PROTECTION FROM DRAFTS AND LEAKS
- Exclusive weathertight dual-seal technology — two layers of protection from air and water plus a water management system that channels water away from the front entry door
- Helps block out the damaging effects of even the most extreme wind and rain
- Low sill makes coming and going easier — without compromising the door’s superior performance
- Pella’s entry door performance testing standards are higher
- Industry standards require only structural testing for entry doors
- Entry doors from Pella are tested, rated and labeled for air and water infiltration, as well
- WATCH THE VIDEO
PELLA’S EXCLUSIVE ADVANTAGEPLUS™ PROTECTION SYSTEM
Optional on Architect Series and Pella entry doors.
EXCLUSIVE PROTECTION SYSTEM INCLUDES THREE LOW-MAINTENANCE FEATURES THAT HELP OUR DOORS STAND UP BETTER AND STAY LOOKING GREAT LONGER
- A more durable frame. Low-maintenance aluminum with our EnduraClad® protective finish that resists fading
- Tough aluminum exterior trim protects better than traditional wood trim and matches the EnduraClad exterior frame color
- Pella’s rot-free design. Door and sidelight frames sit on top of the sill.
- Frames won’t absorb moisture
- Helps prevent water from entering home
- Helps keep door operating and looking great for years