We make you look good. We make it look easy.
How window installation works
The importance of proper window installation.
Even the best-performing window is only as good as its installation. So to truly get the benefits you expect from your project – like improved comfort, energy savings, peace and quiet, and security – you’ll need to find an experienced window installer.
What to expect on installation day
Taking the mystery out of the window installation process.
You’re making a big investment in your home, so you have the right to expect a high level of service from your window installers. The most experienced professionals will do the following on installation day to make the process easy for you:
- Review the window installation plan with you.
- Cover their work area with drop cloths to help protect your space.
- Carefully remove your old windows.
- Contain their work space so there’s little to no disruption to your home.
- Finish your window with interior/exterior trim, and add the necessary hardware.
- Keep you updated on the status throughout the day.
- Clean up after themselves, leaving work area cleaner than when they arrived.
- Haul away your old windows.
How to prepare for a window installation.
Before your installers arrive, there are a few basic things you should do to get your home ready.
- Move any furniture and decorations away from the window being replaced. Our professionals are used to working around home furnishings, but it never hurts to give them more space.
- If you have young children or pets, make arrangements to keep them in a safe place away from the work area.